7.02.2013

july 2

Today I went to the garden and relaxed a little bit, because I was forty-five minutes early and no one was there yet.  I wasn't feeling too good, because I had bonked on the ride over.  Grace showed up around 11:15 and I wasn't sure if I was ready to be alone with her.  It was nice talking with her for that first half an hour or so, but when we had nothing else to say it was hard for me to deal with the fact that I had initiated all of our conversations and that she hadn't once asked me a question.  But we talked about traveling and Northland and how much we wished that things weren't changing so quickly.  Audrey eventually got there and then it was mostly just Grace and her talking.

I'm just happy to be getting out of town tomorrow, I need to relax in a quiet place where there are no cars and no anksty teenagers who don't know how to socialize properly or politely.

No comments:

Post a Comment